This jowar idly is helpful for people with diabetes so well.
Eating this is good for health and it’s more strengthening
Why late, start preparing this recipe now.
jowar rawa or suji -2cups
- Firstly, clean suji and soak it in the water.
- Now separately soak urad dal for 3hours
- Grind the urad dal, then mix the rawa in urad dal
- Keep it aside for 4hours.
- Now our jowar idly batter is ready , add a little bit of water to get the consistency of batter.
- Then grease idly plates and pour the batter in the plate .
- Cook the idly for 10 mins on steam to make smooth idly
- This idly can be eaten with peanut chutney, ginger chutney ,sambar etc according to your taste.
Now mesmerize with the taste.
- According to our tastes or to add some more proteins etc we can add grated carrot, coriander, jeera, or any kind of mixed sprouts for health.
- If the suji isn’t available, one can bring jowar separately and coarsely grind them.
I Completed my LLM .practicing as an advocate
a family counsellor and a legal advisor apart from these my hobby is to write different articles .