Poha Cabbage Wada is one of the easiest healthy snacks ,that can be made in minutes
Poha Cabbage WadaCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
A very yummy healthy snacks ,made in minutes
Curry leaves & Coriander
- Soak 2 cups Rice Flakes/Poha (thick) in water for 10 mins after washing them thoroughly.
- Chop Cabbage, Green chilies, Ginger, Curry leaves & Coriander. Strain Poha and
- Add the Chopped vegetables, chilies, salt, cumin, pinch of turmeric, hing and some Rice flour or bread crumbs .Mix all together well..
- Heat oil. Shape the dough in to vada and fry them on medium heat till they turn to golden brown.
- Or brush with ghee on both sides and put in Oven and fry at 180° till they turn golden brown. Turn the sides in between
- you can add vegetable of your choice