Hello everyone ..I hope everyone is fine ….
so I am going to introduce a traditional breakfast Sarvapindi with less oil..
But my mother’s use lot of oil.. but I am going to use little oil. that 2 teaspoons to make sarwapindi. Which is Telangana most favorite one…
SarvapindiCourse: Breakfast, Dinner, SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
- Firstly grate the bottle guard
- Add rice flour and then jeera, green chilies and garlic paste
- Then add curry leaves(cut them to small pieces) and then sesame seeds and coriander leaves( cut them to small pieces)..and salt according to your taste.
- Add one cup of rice flour and and one cup of grated bottle guard
- The dough you prepared should be be soft..
- If you want you can add spring onions (optional) .
- Next take a dosa pan add 1 spoon of oil and spread it well.. make holes
- Then add one more spoon of oil…then put pan on stove
- Roast the SARWAPINDI both sides well .first you have to close the pan. .for few minutes and remove and roast both sides well…
- Then our sarwapindi will be ready.
- Serve it with curd or ghee
I am a home maker ,love to cook
cooking is my passion ,I try experimenting with different Telangana recipes